The Edit: The Road Ahead
At The Beautiful Truth’s core is a belief in our collective ability to nurture a better future for our planet and everyone on it.
With complex challenges facing our future – navigating the ongoing pandemic, the climate crisis, inequality and discrimination – how can we pursue positive change? What does the path to a fairer, more sustainable and prosperous world look like?
This is our edit of the global conversation on purpose.
- How design and creativity are key in advancing commercial human space travel (Creative Review).
- Retail giant John Lewis plans to build 10,000 rental homes in a bid to improve their social impact while generating profit (BBC News).
- Will the food of the future be grown without soil? These hydroponic farms are sparking a complex debate in the agricultural industry (The New York Times).
- The future of corporate travel: how planning ahead is key (McKinsey).
- At the intersection of the climate crisis and the workplace: what changes are needed to keep employees safe as extreme weather events become more frequent? (Financial Times)
- The company using digital transformation in order to fight food insecurity (Fast Company).
- Does the future of cities rely on micro forests? (The Economist)
- How can technology improve the happiness and wellbeing of employees working from home? (Raconteur)
“The past teaches us a simple but crucial lesson: things could be different.”Rutger Bregman, Utopia for Realists: And How We Can Get There