As the summer season draws to a close, thoughts are turning to how the world will cope with another winter of Covid – this time, with vaccinations.
Businesses need to be more resilient and flexible than ever. Predicting how the future will be shaped has become increasingly difficult in a climate of uncertainty and sudden case rises. But will vaccination programs create a more stable winter ahead?
How can global business continue to pursue a better future when the road ahead is unclear? This is our #Edit of the global conversation on purpose.
- Should the future of meetings be in person, or on Zoom? – The Economist
- How to get half a million employees back into the office – BBC News
- In order to thrive, businesses must predict the ever changing needs and priorities of the consumer – Mckinsey Podcast
- The knock-on effect of emptier offices in a new work-from-home economy – The New York Times
- Are carbon offsets truly a climate solution, or just a license to pollute? – The Financial Times
- The ‘third spaces’: when working from home and the office aren’t an option, is it time to try the pub? – Raconteur
- Putting electric cars to the test with a roadtrip across the UK – The Guardian Podcast
Strength in vulnerability: lessons from a CEO – Fast Company
“When you remind people that you are a human first and importantly–that you know they are too–you break down walls built up over years.”Seth Kaufman, CEO Moët Hennessy North America