The Edit: How Can We Nurture a Healthier World?
In this week’s round up, we reflect on just how connected our individual health is to the worldwide community. We consider how living a purpose-driven life can impact individual and global wellbeing after a year that saw the ground shift beneath the entire world’s feet. How do our values impact our health? How can we cultivate a happier, healthier world?
Take a look as we tune into the global conversation on purpose.
- How including more women in the C-Suite transforms how businesses think and encourages innovation.
- How business rivals are working together towards sustainable futures by collaborating on the climate crisis.
- Why purpose is so important in driving value in business, and four steps to measuring the power of purpose at work.
- These start-ups and companies are developing products that address women’s health care needs and address the gender inequality in medical care for women.
- Why businesses need to help their employees discover their purpose or risk losing their talent to other, more purposeful, organisations.
- Take a look at how technology is making its mark in the climate movement with these five exciting innovations.
- How has the pandemic redefined our idea of professionalism?
- MIT scientists have developed clothing that can track and improve its wearer’s posture and even monitor when people have fallen or injured themselves.
- Are carbon labels the next step in increasingly sustainable products?
And finally, some words to reflect on: